If you are one of those who doesn’t believe in prophesy, you are better qualify as a ghost. Though, there are several prophets of doom out there, but there are few of them who still hear directly from God. One of whom is the General Overseer of Mercy Hour Deliverance Ministry, Prophetess Peace Egharevba, who Prophesied the scarcity of Naira notes in January.
During the first Thursday service, held on 5th January 2023, at her Church auditorium, located at 6, Unity Road, Moro White Chemist Bus Stop, Odogunyan, Ikorodu, Lagos, the woman of God revealed 16 new prophesies God showed her concerning the year, which the number 10 of the prophesies was that, there will be crisis in the Banking sector whereby they won’t be able to pay their costumers.
The prophesies was published on www.naijasocietynews.com on January 7th 2023.
In case you miss the prophesies in January, you can read it below, and pay attention to number 10 and 15:
(1) Let’s pray against fire accidents in Nigeria. I see fire all over the country.
(2) Let’s pray for Peter Obi because I am seeing so much attacks on him. We need to pray for his safety.
(3) in 2022, I told the people from the Eastern part of the country that, they should pray for Nnamdi Kanu in the prison, that I am not seeing him coming out of the prison alive. This year, let’s pray for him to live long, so that it won’t be the news of his death that will be announced from the prison.
(4) I see Tinubu’s manipulation being exposed at die minutes, and it’s going to put him in serious trouble.
(5) I see Nigerian youths coming together in one voice in 2023.
(6) During the elections, everyone going out to vote should be careful because I am not seeing a peaceful election. Cast your vote and go home immediately to avoid issues that may arise.
(7) Nollywood actors and actresses especially in the Yoruba Movie Industry should pray like never before. I see the entertainment industry going down, there won’t be any progress among them, which will force many of them to go on the street begging for help.
(8) The Nigerian entertainment Industry in general should pray against death and sickness in 2023.
(9) I see a well known man of God going to rest in the Lord in 2023.
(10) I see trouble in the Banking sector. They won’t be able to pay their costumers.
(11) There will be a lot of dramas in the National Assembly and State House of Assemblies in Nigeria. There will be fighting and killings in the Chambers.
(12) I see God rising for the country Nigeria in 2023.
(13) let’s pray against world disasters that will take thousands of lives.
(14) 2023 is a year of God’s ruling, I see the mighty hands of God coming upon Nigeria.
(15) Many companies will fold up in 2023 because of lack of funds.
(16) I see grace coming upon small scale businesses in Nigeria in 2023.