Pastor Wole Oladiyun is the Senior Pastor of the Christ Livingspring Apostolic Ministry (CLAM). He is a man called of God to be an Evangelist with a strong Apostolic and prophetic grace. He is a man born to pray-but also a man with a consuming passion for soul winning. And he leads the way for the ministry under the umbrella of Clam Global Outreach (CLAMGO), Clam’s soul winning and evangelistic arm, through village and city-wide crusades and other outreaches. He also presides over the Ministers’ Apostolic Fire Convocation (MAFCO), an annual 3-day apostolic retreat forum for Christian leaders to be revived with the “Upper Room” unction.
He was born and raised in the Christ Apostolic Church (C.A.C) founded by late Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola.
There he was imparted early in life with the raw power of the Holy Spirit. There, too, the seed of Heaven was sown in him for the old-time prayer, evangelistic and deliverance ministry that CLAM is renowned for today.
He is an alumnus of the then University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University), Ile-Ife, Nigeria. He also holds an MBA from the Business School of the Netherlands.
Before going into full-time ministry, he distinguished himself as a brilliant Building/Civil Engineer and successful business man. He rose to the position of Chief Engineer at an indigenous Engineering Firm. He was also an active member of the Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship International.
A true family man, he is married to Pastor Bukola Oladiyun (nee Olubakinde), who is the Director of Family Life in the ministry, and they are blessed with 4 prophetic children and a grandson. Below is his latest prayer on How to gain victory over wicked protesting powers and voices scriptures.
Why do the nations rage, and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying, “let us break their bonds in pieces and cast away their cords from us.” He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; the LORD shall hold them in derision.
Then He shall speak to them in His wrath, and distress them in His deep displeasure, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 2: 1-5).
To protest means: … to rise up against … to be in opposition … to challenge … to query or argue against … to find fault with a thing/person … to disagree or disapprove … to contend with.
Protesting powers have: • .. scattered many marriages • … closed down many businesses • … pulled down many rising stars • … stagnated many high fliers • … rendered useless many brilliant people • … made miserable many singles • … closed down many churches • … brought down many from the mountain of success and achievement • … turned many students’ glories upside down • … wickedly re-designed many destinies and consigned them to useless assignments and made brilliant certificates useless • … turned many eagles to chickens • … made many to work without results • … chased many from light to darkness • … made people stay too long in the wilderness of problems • … detained a lot of people in the College of Suffering.
CASES FROM SCRIPTURE
JESUS vs HEROD
Word Study: Matthew 2:1-13. Verse 13 … For Herod will seek the young Child to destroy Him.
• Jesus was conceived and delivered according to the eternal plan and purpose of God • At birth there was an opposing king called Herod hell bent on destroying Him • Herod was a protesting power. • Anyone with a great and glorious future will receive his/her due contention from protesting powers.
• Cain offered a bad sacrifice • Abel offered a good sacrifice • God accepted Abel’s sacrifice • God rejected Cain’s sacrifice • Cain it was who had issues with God-and not Abel. But Abel’s breakthrough with God provoked envy in Cain • It was the murderous power inside Cain that protested • Consequently he killed Abel.
HAMAN vs THE JEWS
Word Study: Esther 3:5-6
• Haman wanted to destroy the Jews • But it was not possible • Mordecai refused to bow down or pay homage to him and Haman was “filled with wrath” (v.5) • He had forgotten that the Jews were enjoying the Abrahamic Covenant • It is why to this day no nation on earth can win against Israel • Haman became a protesting power, planning evil and dying in his own death trap.
PHARAOH vs ISRAELITES
Word Study: Exodus 5:1-2
Verse 2 – And Pharaoh said, “who is the LORD, that I should obey His voice to let Israel go? I do not know the LORD, nor will I let Israel go.” • Pharaoh became a protesting power • And he died for it (Exodus 14:28).
Word Study: Mark 10:46-52
• Blind Bartimaeus was crying for mercy • The protesting voices were hushing him up to silence him
(v. 48) • With obstinate persistence, he overcame them and got his miracle.
NEHEMIAH vs SANBALLAT & TOBIAH
Word Study: Nehemiah 2:10
• Nehemiah had a burden for his people • He had received favour from the king to make things happen for his people • But it grieved Sanballat and Tobiah-that he was seeking the welfare of the people of Israel • They turned themselves into protesting powers and were amply disgraced for it.
GOLIATH vs DAVID
1 Samuel 17:41-50
• Goliath harassed the Israelites every morning and evening for 40 days • Then God sent little David to disgrace him • Goliath, the harassing, protesting power, was defeated and killed by David-even without a sword.
THE MAN BORN BLIND vs THE PEOPLE
Word Study: John 9:1-end
• He was born blind from the womb • Jesus’ disciples asked Him why • He said it was so that God’s power might be seen at work in him, that God’s glory might be magnified • The man was healed • But hear the protests in vv. 8 & 9, 15 & 16, 18 & 19, 24, 26 & 29.
PAUL vs THE JEWS & SATANIC FASTING
Word Study: Acts 23:12-15
• The enemy said: They protested against Paul • They embarked on evil fasting saying that they would neither eat nor drink till they had killed Paul • They failed.
STILL ON PHARAOH vs ISRAEL
Word Study: Exodus 15:9-10
The enemy said: … I will pursue, … I will overtake … I will divide the spoil; … My desire shall be satisfied on them … I will draw any sword, … My hand shall destroy them (v. 9).
But hear the sweet song of Israel’s overwhelming victory from the mouth of Moses: … You blew with Your wind, … The sea covered them; … They sank like lead in the mighty waters (v. 10).
Many of you have for long been going through an unending battle with protesting powers; the enemy has been protesting vehemently against your doing well in life. Now it is time to rise up against them in the mighty name of Jesus.
CHARACTERISTICS OF PROTESTING POWERS
(1) Protesting powers are the powers objecting to your freedom, solutions and breakthroughs.
(2) Protesting powers are the powers saying “NO” to your deliverance when they are commanded to go out.
(3) They get seriously angry and mad when you make it or succeed.
(4) They are the satanic immigration officers at the border of your PROMISED LAND.
(5) They are the dark police arresting your progress.
(6) They are the powers behind last-minute disappointments and warfare/chaos at the edge of breakthrough.
(7) Protesting powers are the powers that have covenanted themselves to resist you, prevent you and make you heavily stranded and stagnated in life.
(8) Protesting powers are the wicked powers wrestling with your victory in Christ.
(9) Protesting powers sponsor war against one’s lifting; they are behind the multiple embargoes and iron-clad siege.
(10) Protesting powers are those who make one dance round the mountain of glory without climbing it.
(11) Protesting powers are wicked dark powers forcing one into compulsory poverty and penury. It is they who bring down from wealth to poverty.
(12) Protesting powers are evil angels causing diversion and hijacking of blessings
(13) Protesting powers are those dream criminals manipulating your breakthroughs through dreams.
(14) Protesting powers are the ones responsible for evil propaganda, evil news, and evil broadcasting about you. It is they who take your photograph to herbalists; your undies, pieces of your clothes and locks or strands of your hair to do evil.
(15) Protesting powers are they who make students confused in examination halls; who make you suddenly empty at job interviews; who make you commit errors and mistakes while bidding for a big contract.
(16) Protesting powers are those who see your breakthrough ahead and programme you into sexual immorality with a satanic agent-and that there goes your breakthrough with the wind.
(17) Protesting power make good things run away from you but push bad things to you.
(18) They are the powers that make you bear grudges, ill will and resentment; who make you get into needless fight and violent boiling anger. Why? So you will be made ready to receive attacks and be made unfit to ‘receive the much-desired big breakthrough.
(19) It is they who make your helpers hate you suddenly without a cause and forget you at crucial moments when you need them the most. They are behind why your relations or friends in top positrons won’t just help you-even while they are helping others and strangers.
(20) Protesting powers are behind, the almost-theresyndrome, failed promises, examination failures, going into wrong marriages/professions and slippery breakthroughs.
(21) It is they who make things very difficult when it is your turn to arise and shine.
(22) They are the foundational powers that bedeck you with garments of demotion and frustration.
(23) It is they who make family members suffer uniformly, poor uniformly, distressed uniformly and bed evil them with a uniform pattern of failure.
(24) Protesting powers enforce negative prophecies, predictions, negative covenants, oaths and agreements.
(25) Protesting powers postpone one’s manifestations.
(26) They expand, elongate and magnify one’s problems.
(27) Protesting powers are responsible for developing new problems/yokes.
(28) Look no further than protesting powers when you see one wallowing unnecessarily long in affliction till one is completely useless.
(29) Protesting powers impart/suggest evil thoughts of suicide, rape, and immorality.
(30) Protesting powers are who remove one’s name from the Register of Success/Achievement.
(31) Protesting powers are who make you so much interested in and draft you into the Ministry of Concubines.
(32) But Protesting Powers Cannot Withstand The Power Of Calvary. They Must And Will Bow To The Lordsidp Of Our Lord Jesus Christ (Philippians 2:9-11).
But Why Do They Protest?
1. When they know that you are destined for greatness. 2. When they know that you are a solution provider. 3. When they consider your destiny very risky to their dark kingdom, 4. When you are pregnant with and about bringing forth new things, 5. When they know that your life will touch millions of other lives for good, 6. When they know that it is your season to manifest. 7. When they know that positive results are on the way. 8. When they know that you are a pillar to someone they don’t like.
WHAT STRENGTHENS THEM
• Living a false life • Willful sinning • Keeping demonic or occult materials • Using false measures • Making or selling fake drugs or materials • Illegal businesses • Bribe taking • Pirating people’s intellectual properties • Unforgiveness, malice, wrath, envy, resentment, bitterness, prejudice • Evil speaking • Robbery • Venerating the dead • Idolatry • Entering into evil covenants, oaths, etc. • Witchcraft • Improper dressing, posing nude, sexual harassment • Sex trade • Wickedness • Harlotry, lesbianism, homosexualism, bestialism • Rebellion against God’s commandments • Lack of restitution • Ungodly living • Fraud • Perverting justice • Robbing God of tithes, offerings, etc. • Involvement in the occult and kidnapping • Patronizing fake prophets • Rebellion • Disobedience to authority • Abortion • Greed.
1. Any power protesting against me at the edge of breakthrough this year, die, in the name of Jesus. 2. Any power that wants to remove my name from the list of success/achievement this year, die, in the name of Jesus. 3. Any power protesting against positive changes in my life, die, in the name of Jesus. 4. Any protesting power standing as a spiritual immigration officer at the border of my promised land this year to hinder me, die, in the name of Jesus. 5. Any protesting power that wants to contend against my victory this year, die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Any protesting power that may want to use harassing dreams to disturb me this year, die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Special Announcement: I bury all the protesting powers assigned against my family welfare this year, in the name of Jesus. 8. Any protesting power angry at my success, planning to kill me shall die, in the name of Jesus. 9. Any protesting power that has set a trap for me shall die in it, in the name of Jesus. 10. Any protesting power saying that it will not let me go shall die this year, in the name of Jesus. 11. All protesting voices that may want to silence me when I am a “quarter to my miracle” shall die, in the name of Jesus. 12. Every protesting power after the order of Sanballat, Tobiah and Geshem against my welfare, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus. 13. Any protesting power after the order of Goliath harassing my welfare shall die, in the name of Jesus. 14. All strange protesting voices against my breakthrough this year, die, in the name of Jesus. 15. All protesting powers that have sworn to kill me, die, in the name of Jesus. 16. Any foundational power protesting against my testimony, die by fire, in the name of Jesus. 17. Any foundational power that may want to protest against my testimony this year, die by fire, in the name of Jesus. 18. Any environmental power protesting against my ministerial testimony, die by thunder, in the name of Jesus. 19. Any kindred enemy protesting against my testimony, be disgraced this year, in the name of Jesus.
20. Any foundational power protesting against my manifestation, die, in the name of Jesus. 21. Any witchcraft power saying it is not yet time for my lion to roar, die, in the name of Jesus. 22. Any household power protesting against my eagle from soaring higher this year, die, in the name of Jesus. 23. Any evil net spread to prevent my shinning forth this year, tear! tear!! tear!!!, in the name of Jesus. 24. Any invisible evil chain put on me to silence my season of manifestation, break by fire, in the name of Jesus. 25. Hand of the Almighty, pull me out from any hole of no manifestation, in the name of Jesus (Zechariah 9: 11). 26. Any charismatic power protesting to silence my voice at the peak of manifestation, die, in the name of Jesus.